Thursday, December 20, 2007

Tired Day At Work

Today, i started work at 11am, i work with 2 other guys, one of which is my boss. and the other is one of those 'big brother' figure for me. so i was really happy working the first shift.
Usually when ppl work double shifts, the night ppl know, and will cut you some slack and not ask you to do a lot at night.
but the guy i worked with tonight night was... sigh. well...
simply put. i can barely keep my smile to the customers (barely... but i managed). nearing the end of the night shift i had to lean against the counter to ease the pain of my back and feet.
(job requires me to keep standing, so working for 12 hrs means standing for 12 hrs)

i asked him to do something, he would stroll around til i got tired of waiting and go do it myself.

at some point i would kneel down to get something in the lower drawers and wish i could kneel like that for a while longer.

you know u are REALLY tired when kneeling becomes a luxury.

No comments: